The Elder Law Offices of Barry M. Meyers is a unique law firm providing a broad range of legal services to elders, their families, persons with a disability, and vulnerable adults.
Our practice encompasses all aspects of planning, advocacy, counseling, and education for clients who are dealing with the challenges of aging, disability, illness, incapacity, or the death of a loved one.
We are also proud to offer the services of a Geriatric Care Manager who serves as a guide and resource for families caring for elders with dementia, Parkinson’s, or other chronic heath conditions.
Because we concentrate primarily on law for the elderly, persons with disabilities, and vulnerable adults, we are especially sensitive to the stresses that come with aging and accompanying life changes. Read More
- Elder Mediation
- Service Areas
- Estate Planning (Wills & Trusts)
- Incapacity & Disability Planning (Powers of Attorney)
- End of Life Planning (Living Wills, POLST)
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Long–Term Care and Asset Preservation
- Medicaid Applications, Appeals and Recovery Actions
- Special Needs Trusts
- Protecting Vulnerable Adults From Exploitation and Abuse
- Pet Trusts
- Long–Term Care Insurance Review
- Medicare and Health Insurance
- Veterans Long-Term Care Programs
- Reverse Mortgages
- Geriatric Care Management